We are measuring electrical energy consumption on a machine level at our 300+ customers, using those millions and millions of data points a day to advise and track towards saving energy. But we never intended to stop there. We are expanding our sensor portfolio with more sensors, adding interfaces for existing sensors and integrating with common factory environments. The next step is to start using our data insight for automatic feedback to the factory, and eventually machine control.
We are looking for a technical project manager with multidisciplinary interest to guide these projects from the initial research phase, through smaller and larger customer pilots towards a scalable ‘hands off’ solution. You will take this journey together with our development team, but will draw upon your own technical understanding and affinity for industrial environments to be a valuable sparring partner and guard technical feasibility, realistic timelines and business sense.
You’ll join our product team, and be responsible for managing (pilot) projects and working closely with our development team whenever relevant. Projects include pilots benefiting new products on our roadmap, special offerings to key accounts, and responsibilities within publicly funded innovation projects. Your major areas of responsibility are:
- Implementing (pilot) projects with our customers, most often medium-sized industrial companies but also larger international companies, where you balance scope, quality, time, and budget
- Managing relevant stakeholders along the project, both at Sensorfact and at the customers
- Be the driving force for these projects, from kickoff to celebration, coordinating resources and managing risks
- Understanding our customer needs and wants, and matching them with Sensorfact’s solutions
- Researching and evaluating hardware and software technology options and their cost/benefits, in cooperation with the development team
- Preparing solutions for full-scale implementation, together with operations, marketing, and sales
What you bring
- MSc in Management of Technology, Industrial Engineering & Management or similar
- 2+ year of professional working experience, with technical project management, delivering the planned scope on time and within budget
- The ability to balance applying standard product modules and customized solutions
- Familiarity with industrial factory and production environments
- Excellent time management, a can-do mentality where you are always on the look-out for practical solutions when bottlenecks occur
- Understanding or hands-on experience in software development
- Fluent in English for daily communication with colleagues, Dutch is preferred as most of our customers are Dutch
- Your personality! We are looking for someone who is open and approachable, someone who is eager to reach deliverables in a team-setting
What we offer
A full time position (36-40hrs), money, pension, lunches, working from home, team activities, training budget – the usual. We share an open, data-driven, and transparent company culture, where you will become part of a tight-knit team. Our office is located in the center of Utrecht, a short walk from the central station. We’ll provide you with an NS-business card or cover your travel expenses to get there. We know how incredibly important it is to have the right tools. Any hardware or software you need to get your job done: great monitor, the best laptop, standing desk – you’ve got it.