Are you ready to kickstart your career and join a high-growth sustainability start-up?
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our rapidly growing team as we expand across Europe. This role focuses specifically on generating demand in the Nordics region where we see real potential for growth. You will join the newly formed Nordics team as we seek to become a market leader in that region. In addition, you will work closely with our Marketing team and the wider sales team to share and learn best practices.
As a Sales Development Representative you are the voice of Sensorfact and play an essential part in acquiring new customers. You will be responsible for generating valuable leads that will convert to long-term, excited customers. You will be responsible for building a pipeline of deals through:
- Completing customer research
- Reaching out to potential high value customers via phone, email or video call
- Converting high quality leads generated through our marketing programs
- Communicating our value proposition to business owners or senior executives
- Becoming a sales development expert; you will build lead generation campaigns, work alongside our Marketing team and be at the forefront of industry developments
- Completing an onboarding process designed to help you progress to Account Executive and beyond
What you bring
- 6+ months of customer facing sales experience
- Native or near-native speaker of any of the following languages: Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Finnish
- Strong command of written and spoken English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- CRM experience (e.g. Salesforce or Pipedrive)
- You value drive, intelligence and honesty
- You are coachable and positively influence the team culture
What we offer
You will start your onboarding via our Sensorfact Sales Academy, where you start an ongoing investment in yourself through training and personal development. We work in a horizontally structured start-up culture with an energetic and engaged team, where it is not unusual to have a coffee or drink with your manager and the CEO. Your salary will be competitive with a fantastic earning potential through both commission and progression, and we also take care of your pension. Besides that, we will make sure you have time to relax as well by after-work (or during) drinks and socials.
Our mission is to reduce energy waste in industrial companies. We do this by making energy saving easy. Therefore, we have developed a plug & play Energy Management System that consists of wireless sensors and a clear online platform. Our algorithms analyse the data and detect potential energy savings. This way we help our customers to reduce their energy bill by 5-10%.
Do you see yourself working at Sensorfact?
At Sensorfact, we want to improve ourselves every day. For our employees, our customers, and the environment. Working at Sensorfact means contributing to a sustainable industry. If you see yourself working in this position, we would love to get in touch. Please include your resume and motivation, and our HR department will be in touch for a (digital) coffee!