We are looking for a Recruiter with an eye for talent and a creative mindset, to join our rapidly growing team as we expand within Europe. We have a passionate, entrepreneurial and international team with high ambitions – and we cannot wait to welcome you!
As a Recruiter you will be co-responsible for the coordination of the inflow and recruitment of the Sensorfact team. Last year the Sensorfact team grew with 35+ colleagues and we want to continue this growth. You make sure all applicants have a great candidate journey and great first impression of Sensorfact. Besides your social skills, you have a commercial mindset and are constantly looking for new and innovative ways to attract and hire new talent. You will join a HR team of 4 and are responsible for:
- Drafting appealing job descriptions
- Screening and selecting applicants received
- Actively sourcing and approaching suitable candidates, via for example LinkedIn
- Conducting introductory calls
- Establishing the right marketing mix to attract the right talent
- Improving the Employer Branding
- Managing and maintaining the recruitment funnel, and keeping all involved managers and colleagues informed
What you bring
- Minimum HBO Bachelors level of education
- Available for at least 16 hours a week (fulltime is also possible)
- Excellent sourcing and interview skills
- Professional fluency in Dutch and/or English
- Commercial mindset, results-oriented, hospitable, creative
- A background in Recruitment or HR is a plus
What we offer
A parttime position, a competitive salary, pension, a training budget, lunches, working from home, team building activities and drinks. We share an open, data-driven, and transparent company culture, where you will become part of a tight-knit team. Our office is located in the center of Utrecht, a short walk from the central station. We know how incredibly important it is to have the right tools. Any hardware or software you need to get your job done – you’ve got it.
Our mission is to reduce energy waste in industrial companies. We do this by making energy saving easy. Therefore, we have developed a plug & play Energy Management System that consists of wireless sensors and a clear online platform. Our algorithms analyse the data and detect potential energy savings. This way we help our customers to reduce their energy bill by 5-10%.
Do you see yourself working at Sensorfact?
At Sensorfact, we want to improve ourselves every day. For our employees, our customers, and the environment. Working at Sensorfact means contributing to a sustainable industry. If you see yourself working in this position, we would love to get in touch. Please include your resume and motivation, and our HR department will be in touch for a (digital) coffee!