We are looking for a Lead Talent Acquisition to join our rapidly growing team as we expand within Europe. We have ambitious growth plans and you will become a key player in this growth.
As Lead Talent Acquisition you will be our recruitment guru and responsible for hiring qualified candidates for several departments. You will own the recruitment cycle from end to end and be responsible for achieving the recruitment KPIs. You are an innovator that is up-to-date on recruitment trends to keep improving our recruitment strategy. Last year the Sensorfact team grew with 35+ colleagues and we want to continue this growth. You are not on your own! You will join our HR team consisting of 4 people and coordinate the other recruiters. Together you will:
- Identify, screen, and hire qualified candidates
- Actively source and approach suitable candidates
- Take ownership of the recruitment department and manage and present weekly findings and KPI updates
- Be innovative and up-to-date about what’s happening in the world of recruitment
- Have a commercial mindset, but also great soft skills to make every candidate feel welcome
- Position Sensorfact as an attractive employer in the market via employer branding activities and market communication
- Manage and maintain the recruitment funnel, and keep all involved hiring managers and colleagues informed
What you bring
- Minimum HBO Bachelors level of education
- 2-7 years of experience in the recruitment industry
- Available for at least 32 hours per week
- Excellent sourcing and interview skills
- Professional fluency in Dutch and/or English
- Commercial mindset, results-oriented, hospitable, creative
What we offer
A full time position with a competitive salary, pension, a training budget, lunches, working from home, team building activities and drinks. We share an open, data-driven, and transparent company culture and you will become part of a tight-knit team. Our office is located in the center of Utrecht, a short walk from the central station. We know how incredibly important it is to have the right tools. Any hardware or software you need to get your job done – you’ve got it.
Our mission is to reduce energy waste in industrial companies. We do this by making energy saving easy. Therefore, we have developed a plug & play Energy Management System that consists of wireless sensors and a clear online platform. Our algorithms analyse the data and detect potential energy savings. This way we help our customers to reduce their energy bill by 5-10%.
Do you see yourself working at Sensorfact?
At Sensorfact, we want to improve ourselves every day. For our employees, our customers, and the environment. Working at Sensorfact means contributing to a sustainable industry. If you see yourself working in this position, we would love to get in touch. Please include your resume and motivation, and our HR department will be in touch for a (digital) coffee!