Sensorfact is looking for a Head of Sales Development to join our rapidly growing team as we expand across Europe (and beyond!). If you are passionate about building & leading teams with a track record of demand generation excellence, then this is for you!
As the Head of Sales Development you will be responsible for continuing to scale and lead our sales development organisation. As an integral part of our sales leadership team, you will work alongside leaders from across the business to build a reliable, scalable and successful demand generation muscle. You will be responsible for optimising our outbound lead generation model and supporting our inbound efforts as we scale-up our marketing channel. Your responsibilities will cover the following:
- Recruit, hire, coach, and manage a team of Sales Development Representatives and Sales Development Managers in Europe (and soon globally!)
- Ensure that team metrics & goals are closely aligned with the broader sales & revenue objectives
- Proactively identify and launch initiatives to drive new business development growth and operational excellence
- Report on, forecast and achieve quarterly and annual demand generation and revenue targets
- Collaborate with sales leadership for targeted training and development of team members
- Motivate individuals and team to exceed objectives through coaching and mentorship
- Work with marketing to ensure thorough follow up of inbound leads
- Provide insightful feedback from prospect conversations to product, sales and marketing leadership
Who will love this job:
- A Coach: You love teaching your team how to think differently and motivating them to continuously evolve in their sales career.
- A Leader: You strive to elevate your team every day. You’re on the frontline and inspire others to achieve and exceed their goals.
- A Numbers Nerd: You recognise the importance of a quantitative approach to making decisions.
- A Contributor: You love to roll up your sleeves to contribute to daily KPIs and lead by example. You take on a (reduced) quota and play a lead role in new region testing.
What you bring
- 2 to 5 years of experience building & managing a high performing sales development teams
- Experience driving results in a direct, outbound sales environment
- Fluent in spoken and written English (and additional European languages highly beneficial)
- Strong understanding of sales development best practices (cadence management, cold-calling, objection handling, etc.) and pipeline building process
- Experienced in using, optimising & selection of CRMs (we use Pipedrive) and supporting software/tooling to unlock your team
- High energy, willingness to learn and a self-starter
- Additional nice-to-have experience includes experience in the SME sector, manufacturing space and hardware sales
What we offer
A full-time position, competitive salary, pension, lunches, flexible work options, team activities, training budget – all the usual. We work in a forward-thinking start-up culture with an energetic and engaged team, located around the corner of Utrecht Centraal. We’ll provide you with an NS-business card or cover your travel expenses to get there. We know how incredibly important it is to have the right tools. Any hardware or software you need to get your job done: great monitor, the best laptop, standing desk – you’ve got it.
Our mission is to reduce energy waste in industrial companies. We do this by making energy saving easy. Therefore, we have developed a plug & play Energy Management System that consists of wireless sensors and a clear online platform. Our algorithms analyse the data and detect potential energy savings. This way we help our customers to reduce their energy bill by 5-10%.
Do you see yourself working at Sensorfact?
At Sensorfact, we want to improve ourselves every day. For our employees, our customers, and the environment. Working at Sensorfact means contributing to a sustainable industry. If you see yourself working in this position, we would love to get in touch. Please include your resume and motivation, and our HR department will be in touch for a (digital) coffee!