Our growth so far has come primarily from a successful outbound sales strategy. In 2021, our goal is to accelerate from start-up to scale-up with a comprehensive inbound lead generation program. We are establishing a best-in-class marketing function that is supported by a healthy budget, software & tooling and our management team. As our Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be one of the first to join the team and play an essential role in helping us become a market leader.
You will be responsible initially for lead & revenue generation through paid channels. Your remit covers:
- Being accountable for optimising the full funnel including acquisition, activation, retention, referral, and revenue.
- Creating and executing an experimentation roadmap to identify the right marketing mix for filling the sales funnel with Marketing Qualified Leads. This includes, but is not limited to, ad spend, paid social, and performance marketing.
- Collaborate with our regional sales teams to support growth in their regions.
- Adjusting marketing campaigns, budgets, and strategies in response to your own comprehensive data analysis.
- Accountable for the performance of key metrics including MQL, CAC, CPL, and marketing originated/influenced customers.
- Play a senior role in creating a high-performance marketing machine.
What you bring
- 3+ years’ B2B enterprise or SaaS marketing experience.
- You are strong on lead acquisition and driving conversions.
- Proven track record of successful campaign results.
- Proficient in performance channels such as Google Ads, Social ads (LinkedIn and Facebook).
- Proficient in analysing marketing campaigns using Google Analytics and Hubspot (or similar CRM) to gain insights and facilitate data-driven decisions.
- Experience with marketing experimentation and/or working in a growth team.
- English fluency and excellent communication skills.
- And most important, your personality! You value energy, positivity, and data-driven decision making.
What we offer
- A full time position in a fast-growing company.
- Competitive salary, pension, lunches, working from home or remote, team activities, and training budget
- A horizontally structured start-up culture with an energetic and engaged team.
- An office in the centre of Utrecht, a short walk from the central station. We will provide you with an NS-business card or cover your travel expenses to get there.
- Any hardware or software you need to get your job done.
- Besides that, we will make sure you have time to relax as well by after-work (or during) drinks and socials.
Besides that, we will make sure you have time to relax as well by after-work (or during) drinks and socials.