Our growth so far has come primarily from a successful outbound sales strategy. In 2021, our goal is to accelerate from start-up to scale-up with a comprehensive inbound lead generation program. We are establishing a best-in-class marketing function that is supported by a healthy budget, software & tooling and our management team. As our content marketer, you will be one of the first to join the team and play an essential role in helping us become a market leader.
You will be responsible initially for demand generation through owned and earned channels. Your remit covers:
- Being accountable for planning, developing and implementing an effective content strategy.
- Increase the organic and social traffic and expand our network by increasing the number of social followers.
- Carry out audience research by interviewing customers, and collecting customer information from the regional sales teams.
- Creating thought leadership pieces (from initial copy development to asset production) such as whitepapers, checklist, insights reports and other tailored marketing assets to keep Sensorfact front-of-mind throughout the sales cycles.
- Working with the Digital Marketing Specialist to set-up growth marketing campaigns.
- Writing, coordinating, copy editing and publishing website content, social posts, and blog articles.
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, qualified and tone of voice, and optimized for search and social promotion.
- Accountable for the performance of key metrics including the number of subscribers, contacts and Marketing Qualified Leads from organic search and social traffic.
- Play a senior role in creating a high-performance marketing machine.
What you bring
- 3+ years’ B2B enterprise or SaaS marketing experience.
- Excellent at creating insightful written content that resonates with our target audience (design experience is a plus).
- Search engine optimization (SEO) skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- A passion for writing, storytelling and editing
- Proficient in analysing traffic and performance data using Google Analytics and Hubspot (or similar CRM) to gain insights and facilitate data-driven decisions.
- Working in a growth team is a plus.
- Near native English writing and communication skills.
- And most importantly, your personality! You love what you do and you value energy, positivity and creativity.
What we offer
- A full time position (32-40 hours) in a fast-growing company.
- Competitive salary, pension, lunches, working from home or remote, team activities, and training budget
- A horizontally structured start-up culture with an energetic and engaged team.
- An office in the centre of Utrecht, a short walk from the central station. We will provide you with an NS-business card or cover your travel expenses to get there.
- Any hardware or software you need to get your job done.
Besides that, we will make sure you have time to relax as well by after-work (or during) drinks and socials.