We are looking for an Account Executive to join our rapidly growing team as we expand throughout Europe and beyond. We have a passionate, entrepreneurial and international team with high ambitions – and we cannot wait to welcome you!
As an Account Executive your challenge is to build Sensorfact’s client base in your region. You play an essential part for the growth of the business, by bringing our product to the market and to local clients. You will be responsible for presenting our value proposition and generating customers who become loyal advocates. You will:
- Receive a recurring pipeline of Sales Qualified leads
- Demonstrate our product through remote video demos based from Amsterdam/Utrecht office (or home for now!)
- Transfer new customers to the onboarding team
- Support revenue generation programs from existing customers
- Develop an industry network to generate organic leads
- Collaborate with our sales development and marketing teams to support growth
- Actively seek out profitable partnerships and business opportunities
- Play a leading role in developing a high performance sales culture
What you bring
- 2 to 8 years sales experience
- Deal closing expertise within the DACH market
- Language: Fluent German with business proficiency in English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- CRM experience (e.g. Salesforce, Pipedrive etc.)
- You value drive, intelligence and honesty
- You are coachable and a team player
- Experience in the following is beneficial: B2B sales, SME (KMU) sales, Online/video/remote sales, Manufacturing industry or energy solutions
What we offer
You will start your onboarding via our Sensorfact Sales Academy, where you start an ongoing investment in yourself through training and personal development. We work in a horizontally structured start-up culture with an energetic and engaged team, where it is common to have a coffee or drink with your manager and the CEO. Your salary will be competitive with a fantastic earning potential through both commission and progression. Besides that, we will make sure you have time to relax as well by after-work (or during) drinks and socials.
Our mission is to reduce energy waste in industrial companies. We do this by making energy saving easy. Therefore, we have developed a plug & play Energy Management System that consists of wireless sensors and a clear online platform. Our algorithms analyse the data and detect potential energy savings. This way we help our customers to reduce their energy bill by 5-10%.
Do you see yourself working at Sensorfact?
At Sensorfact, we want to improve ourselves every day. For our employees, our customers, and the environment. Working at Sensorfact means contributing to a sustainable industry. If you see yourself working in this position, we would love to get in touch. Please include your resume and motivation, and our HR department will be in touch for a (digital) coffee!